- WiFi: High Speed wifi so that you can connect to the outside world from anywhere on site.
- Comfy Linens: We're all about a little bit of the finer things in life. High thread counts and pillows that you can settle in to.
- SUP's: Looking for a little adventure? Take advantage of our on site stand up paddle boards included with your stay! Just grab a board and launch from our beach. Common sightings are porpoise, seals, tide pool creatures, and an abundance of birds.
- Espresso Bar: Want your morning cup prepared for you? Grab your favorite espresso drink and morning pastry at the barn from 7-10am.
- Barn store: Pop up to the barn to check out what's in store! Fresh baked blueberry pies daily, Mortons Moo homemade ice cream, charcoal, crafts by local artists, beverage ice, BMC Merch, and our food donation fridge.
- Lobster cooker: Lobster on the menu? Utensils and outdoor lobster cookers for your convenience. Contact us anytime and we'll set you up.
- Fire Pits: Find fire wood and kindling adjacent to the barn. Included with your stay.
- Local knowledge: Let our Bay Meadow team answer your questions. Ask us anything. We're from here. Available on site from 8am through 5pm. After hours, text (207)664-3238.